Winter Combinatorics Meeting
Wednesday 20th January 2016
The seventeenth annual Winter Combinatorics Meeting will take place in Milton Keynes. All are welcome.
- Nick Gill (University of South Wales)
On Cherlin's conjecture for finite permutation groups
- Robert Gray (University of East Anglia)
Young tableaux, Kashiwara crystals and combinatorial semigroup theory
- Jan Kratochvil (Charles University, Czech Republic)
- Kitty Meeks (University of Glasgow)
The complexity of finding and counting small subgraphs
- Jan Arne Telle (University of Bergen, Norway)
The graph formulation of the union-closed sets conjecture
The website for the meeting is http://wcm.open.ac.uk.